The Commission for Developping Countries of the IMU proposes several opportunities.
The International Mathematics Union‘s Commission for Developing Countries is delighted to offer a variety of targeted funding programs to enable research and cooperation between mathematicians in developing countries and the rest of the world.
The objective of the programs is to enhance the mathematical capacity in developing countries to conduct research, to support local initiatives and to encourage capacity >building programs.
The CDC provides tailored support to mathematicians with a selection of funding opportunities for graduates, PhD students, postdocs, researchers and staff offered by the IMU or in collaboration with various mathematical institutions and organizations.
CDC Grants and Programs
- Travel Support
- IMU-Simons African Fellowship Program
- IMU-CDC Individual Travel Support Program
- IMU Abel Visiting Scholar Program
- Graduate Support
- IMU-Breakout Graduate Fellowship Program
- IMU Graduate Research Assistantships in Developing Countries Program (GRAID)
- Conference Support
- IMU-CDC Conference Support Program
- Institutional Support
- Volunteer Lecturer Program
- Library Assistance Scheme
- Project Support
- Project Support Program
For more information about the individual programs, please visit IMU CDC.