The 15th edition of the ‘Thai Science Camp’ for high schools in Thailand will take place between the 9th and 12th of June 2023.
Criteria for participation
- Be a student from a school under the OBEC only.
- Not more than 18 years old on the date of joining the camp.
- Studying in the 4th – 6th year of high school in Science – Mathematics program, GPA 2.75 or higher and English GPA 3.00 or higher
- Must be a person who has never participated in the Thai Science Camp before.
- Have interest and readiness to participate in camp activities
- Good communication skills in English and have the courage to express
- Have a textbook
- able to participate in activities during the period between 9 and 12 June 2023
- Have a parental permission letter to attend the 15th Thai Science Camp, high school level
- Having a letter of permission from the school to attend the 15th Thai Science Camp, high school level
- Have documentary evidence showing participation in scientific activities (no more than 5 items), such as photographs, certificates, etc.
How to apply
- The school collects and screens application documents. Then attach a delivery letter together with the application form as a PDF file for no more than 5 students per school.
- Complete the application form and send the application documents in PDF format (file size not exceeding 5 MB) to https://forms.gle/sWBxHFVb3N7GUERv6 .
The application deadline is 15 February 2023.
Ask for more information 0-2218-5245, 0-2252-7987
The Science Society of Thailand first shared this post.