A panel and a lecture series to improve education.
- Discussion of the three proposals of the “Mission of wise men and women” 2019, Vol. 1.
- Restructuring of the teacher training system
- Universalization of early childhood education
- Universalization and diversification of secondary education
- Panel on Teacher Training in Early Childhood, Basic Education, Middle Education and Superior. Pending to define the guests to the panel.
- Possible topics for the lecture series on “Mission of wise men and women” 2019:
- Education and Equity in the Colombian Context;
- Science and Technology in Early Childhood;
- Update of the Institutional Educational Projects about the relevance of training elements in arts and sciences, mathematics, design history and identity, environment, climate change, citizen competencies, social-emotional skills and coexistence;
- The teacher of the 21st century in Colombia;
- Art education with local and cultural content from different regions of the country;
- Globalized education and the importance of a second language;
- Strengthening teacher training in Colombia.
This series of posts is about the “Mission of wise men and women” follow up that has been made by working groups convened by the Colombian Academy of Exact, Physical and Natural Sciences. More information can be found (in Spanish) on the Academy website.