The main topic of the panel will be structured around the following questions.
- What special role can Big Science play in crisis management and sustainability?
- What are the potential roles and opportunities for basic science in international organizations?
- What are the challenges, responsibilities, and opportunities for your organization?
- How do you see your organizations `green’ mandate fitting with your operational practices?
- Brendan Rouse, Environmental Officer, EMBL
- Nigel Smith, Executive Director and CEO, TRIUMF
- Galileo Violini, Science advisor of the government of the Dominican Republic
- Sonja Kleiner, Environmental Protection Group, CERN
- Claudio Melo, Sustainability and Diversity Officer, European Southern Observatory
- Moderator: Jodi Cooley, SNOLAB, Canada
18:30 UTC, 5 June
Watch on Youtube