“To make a better world through education, research, and innovation”
Prince Sultan University aspires to become the leading non-profit, private university in the Middle East region, providing a quality education equal to other reputable universities in the world.
Prince Sultan University aims to provide the Middle East with quality education to the highest international standards. In its efforts towards successful and responsible life-long learning, PSU integrates modern technology, pedagogy and human values for the advancement of scientific research, productivity and leadership towards a more meaningful role in society.
PSU is committed to effective management of institutional resources to optimize its multiple roles as catalyst for new learning opportunities, national and international partnerships, continuous studies, professional growth, community service and diversity in educational horizons for the good of humanity.
- academic and personal integrity
- effective management operations
- lifelong learning among students, faculty, staff and the at large community
- respect for individuals in the community
- President: Ahmed Bin Saleh Al-Yamani
- Dean of College of Humanities and Sciences: Mahmoud S. Al Mahmoud