“To lead or participate in international solidarity actions which require the help of chemistry competences.”
Chimistes sans frontières (ChSF) aims to lead or participate in international solidarity actions which require the help of chemistry competences.
ChSF members bring both their skills and their willingness to engage collectively for the benefit of poorer populations or developing countries
- Chemists have a driving and essential role in scientific, health and economic developments and contribute to the satisfaction of the essential needs of humanity, in particular to the preservation of health
- Chemistry makes it possible to deal with health and environmental risks of various magnitude, or even the immediate and delayed consequences of disasters.
- But the use and implementation of processes and chemicals require specific knowledge and precaution.
- President: Michel Azemar
- Secretary General: Catherine Bec
- Treasurer: Gilberte Chambaud