What do you think is the need for more gender equality in scientific research?
Is your institute committed to any other policies/changes in their gender equality policy?
What policies, if any, do you think would make a good addition to your institute’s current policy on gender equality?
These questions, and others, will be discussed by our panelists:
- Marie-Françoise Roy, Communication officer of the Standing Committee for Gender Equality in Science
- Fanny Eugène, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Advisor for the Fonds de recherche du Québec
- Yvonne Bonzi-Coulibaly, member of the National Academy of Sciences, Arts and Letters of Burkina Faso
- Melania Coletta, Diversity & Inclusion Analyst, CERN
- Moderator: Anita Chandran, European XFEL