5th African Conference on Research in Chemistry Education
ACRICE is a conference that tackles challenges on teaching chemistry in Africa. The former ACRICE conferences took place among others in Ethiopia and Algeria. After the COVID-19 pandemic, necessity to discuss on online teaching was found and is hosted in Egypt.
The 5th African Conference includes 3 side events (workshops) on systems thinking, leadership skills and STEM education.
The following themes are covered on this year’s ACRICE conference:
1. Learning/ Teaching Methodologies and Assessment
2. Curriculum, Research and Development
3. E-learning Challenges and Opportunities
4. Distant Learning in COVID-19 times – Challenges and Opportunities
5. Education Policy and Leadership
6. Systems Thinking for Chemistry Education
The conference is endorsed by IUPAC, FASC, ASRT, 10 Academy, Falconess and is sponsored by Dragon Oil, IOP publishing and Taylor and Francis.
The logo of this year’s ACRICE “Teaching chemistry for a sustainable future”
I like to Flow this conference
I like to participate in it
Prof Dr Elsayed Mostafa Elsayed