XV International Scientific and Practical Conference “Education and Science for Sustainable Development”
It is expected that scientists, educators, and students in the field of ecology, sustainable development, natural resources management, chemistry, chemical technology, sociology, economics, and management will take part in the conference.
The work of the conference will be organized in sections:
– Environment and Sustainable Development;
– Green Chemistry for Sustainable Development:
– from Fundamental Principles to New Materials;
– Materials for Energy Production, Conversion and Storage;
– Social and Economic Aspects of Sustainable Development.
Within the framework of the scientific program of the conference, Contest of Scientific and Research Works of Young Scientists (up to 35 years old) and Students will be held. The conference will also include Essay Contest “Basic Sciences and Sustainable Development”.
The conference, which will be held for the 15th time, considers research aimed at solving problems in the field of ecology, natural resources management, chemistry, chemical technology, sociology, economics, and management using basic sciences, which can contribute to achieving sustainable development.