Forum on Frontiers of Quanta to Cosmos Physics
The International Centre for Theoretical Physics Asia-Pacific, Institute of Theoretical Physics, CAS, and Hangzhou Institute for Advance Study, UCAS will jointly organize the “Forum on Frontiers of Quanta to Cosmos Physics” as one of the IYBSSD 2022 events in China.
The forum will mainly focus on the development history, current situation and frontier prospect of the elementary particles, nuclear physics and gravitational universe. The forum will discuss the significance of basic science to original innovation, scientific and technological development, and sustainable development in the form of a combination of online and offline.
The Forum on Frontiers of Quanta to Cosmos Physics has six separate forums corresponding to different themes:
– Particle Physics and Origin of Matter
– Unified Field Theory and Origin of Universe
– Dark Universe and Black Hole Physics
– Nuclear and Plasma Physics
– Gravitational Waves and Precision Measurement Physics
– Fundamental Physics and Quantum Century
Through discussing the contribution of quanta-to-cosmic physics to human well-being and exploration and cognition of the Universe, more people will understand the importance of basic science for sustainable development. Young people’s interest in basic sciences will be stimulated, so that more people are willing to participate in frontier basic science research and education, and promote the sustainable development of high-quality science and education resources.
This forum provides a platform for understanding and friendly exchanges among scientific research institutions, and promotes the establishment of global partnership and cooperation network.
June 30, 2022
- Opening ceremony
March 4-5, 2023 - Qingdao, China
- Dark Universe and Black Hole Physics
- Gravitational Waves and Precision Measurement Physics
March, 2023 - Beijing, China
- Nuclear and Plasma Physics
- Particle Physics and Origin of Matter
May 13-14, 2023 - Hanzhou, China
- Unified Field Theory and Origin of Universe
May, 2023 - Nanjing, China
- Fundamental Physics and Quantum Century