SAEON’s Online National Science Week Camp for High School Learners
Join SAEON’s online national science week camp for high school learners on the role of basic sciences in the modern world, with a focus on our oceans. Join the Zoom meeting.
- From the ocean to the atmosphere – where does Limpopo’s rainfall come from?
- Dr Moagabo Ragosha (Department of Oceanography, University of Cape Town)
- From Limpopo to Antarctica: Ocean robots and models
- Dr Thulwaneng Mashifane (SOCC – CSIR and MARiS – UCT)
- When ocean meet
- Dr Ramontsheng Rapolaki (Agrometeorology Research at Agricultural Research Council – National Resources & Engineering)