Astronomy Forum “Talking about Astronomy and People, Empowering Future Development”
The five topics of the forum are as follows:
1. To touch the sky (more about the frontiers of astronomy, e.g., black hole photo, dark matter and dark energy, GW, exoplanets)
2. Standing on the ground (more about the astronomical geodynamics, how astronomy research is connected with our Earth)
3. Tracing the past (more about the studies in the history of astronomy, how we saw the Universe when we the man are very young)
4. Understanding the present (more about the big astronomical projects which are currently working)
5. Creating the future (more about the big astronomical projects which are being prepared or on design)
It is a multi-format exhibited forum showing the idea of IYBSSD and OAD.
Not an academic forum, but a series of content products for the general public.
Not just for academics, but for the general public.
Not a one-sided display, but a three-dimensional presentation from graphics, web pages, videos to multi-formats.
Not a conference work-intensive forum, but a long-time span forum focusing on content creation and dissemination.
The format includes two aspects:
1. using the World Meeting Room column under one popular news platform (ThePaper.cn) as the dissemination window, we will present five topics of the forum with eight video programs of quarterly topics.
2. All the contents will be published on ThePaper.cn, with 5 topics to disseminate the IYBSSD concept and OAD concept in graphic form.