Arturo Falaschi Conference “At the intersection of DNA Replication and genome maintenance: from mechanisms to therapy”
We would like to cordially invite you to attend the conference entitled “At the intersection of DNA Replication and Genome Maintenance: from Mechanisms to Therapy”. The organizing committee is formed by Johannes Walter (Harvard Medical School), Massimo Lopes (University of Zurich), Lawrence Banks (ICGEB, Trieste), and Alessandro Vindigni (Washington University School of Medicine).
Our conference follows up on the highly successful meeting we organized on the same topic in Trieste in June 2016, and builds upon the pressing need to bring together world leaders working at the interface between DNA replication and repair to achieve a full understanding of how these mechanisms impact cancer and aging.
We have attracted an outstanding and diverse group of invited speakers who are working at the forefront of these fields. In addition, we will select 26 short talks from the submitted abstracts, which will allow us to include talks by trainees.
- Basic mechanisms at the replication fork
- Replication-repair interface
- Replication fork remodeling
- Structural and single molecule analysis of replication/repair
- Replication-transcription interface
- Replication-recombination interface
- Chromatin, replication and genome maintenance
- Difficult-to-replicate loci and telomeres
- Replication stress in cancer onset and therapy