11th GSA Research Seminar and Poster Presentations on the Theme ” The Role Of Basic Sciences For Sustainable Development”
The Ghana Science Association (GSA) Kumasi Branch in collaboration with the College of Science (CoS), KNUST, and WiSTEMGh are organizing the 11th GSA Research Seminar and Poster Presentations on the theme: “The Role of Basic Sciences for Sustainable Development”.
The theme was carefully chosen to celebrate the International Year of Basic Sciences for Sustainable Development (IYBSSD) in Kumasi, Ghana.
It is a hybrid event to be hosted virtual (via zoom) as well as physical poster presentations.
· There will be a presentation by Keynote speakers
· Abstracts from all scientists/researchers/students/stakeholders who are interested in presenting at this webinar/conference.
· Selected abstracts from Scientists and Students to make presentations (oral and posters)
· Book of abstracts to be produced
· Publication as Special Issue.
Abstracts (Department With Highest Contributions): Top Three (3)
Author (Highest Contributions): Top Three (3)
Best Oral Presenter: Best Three (3)
Best Poster Presenter: Best Five (5)
This conference creates the platform for scientists/researchers to present their works in the field of basic sciences as contributions to sustainable development. It is educative and will inspire young scientists and others to learn from the presentations/the research finding of other scientists.
It has been observed that:
• the involvement of the youth in science would help the youth to exhibit their experimental findings and innovations to make their fellow youth aware that they have a role to play to help the United Nations achieve its goals on Sustainable Development, and
• the celebration of the IYBSSD will contribute to making science popular or more integrated into normal way of life for people in society.
For more information, contact Jacob Agbenorhevi email@example.com