Calling all ICTP Diploma alumni!
In August 2021, ICTP will be celebrating the 30th anniversary of its Postgraduate Diploma Programme. An exciting, three-day, online event awaits you, featuring talks, social activities and more.
ICTP is excited to welcome you to reconnect with your former classmates, to connect with other Diploma scholars in your field, and to celebrate science and the power of ICTP networking opportunities.
Highlights of the event include:
- a keynote speech by 2020 Nobel Laureate in Physics Andrea Ghez
- a talk on diversity in science by Sylvester James Gates, Jr, president of the American Physical Society
- talks by prominent Diploma alumni, including Mabouba Diagne, a Diploma mathematics graduate who is now vice-president of finance and corporate services at the ECOWAS Bank for Investment and Development
- parallel sessions in various regions of the world to foster the creation of networks
- a video (or media of your choice) challenge to let you tell the world about your ICTP experience!
Mark your calendars:
the event takes place from 23 to 25 August 2021
The registration deadline is 9 August.
ICTP looks forward to welcoming you all to the Diploma 30th Anniversary!
This post has first been published by ICTP.